Cookies are files saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
They’re used to help a website work properly. Some sites also use them to measure how you use the site.
On vegannetwork.co.uk we only use necessary cookies are essential for a website to work properly. For example, they do things like maintaining basic functions, performance and security of the site.
As these cookies are essential, they always need to be on.
You can turn off necessary cookies by changing your browser settings. However, this may affect how our site functions, and your experience of using it.
Find out how to manage cookies on different browsers:
- Chrome cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Microsoft Edge cookies information
- Samsung Internet cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
You can search for cookies information related to other internet browsers using a search engine, such as Google.